Summary:What are the current problems of LED street lights? Although LED street lights have some advantages compared with traditional street lights, but due t
What are the current problems of LED street lights? Although LED street lights have some advantages compared with traditional street lights, but due to the short development time of LED street lights, is still in the test and exploration stage, however, there are some LED street lights in the demonstration application will have many problems, the results did not achieve the effect people expected. So, the current problems of LED street lights are mainly in what areas?
1. The actual luminous efficiency is lower than that of high-pressure sodium street lamps, in the lighting effect on the road surface brightness is low, poor uniformity, "zebra effect" is more obvious, can only meet the relatively low level of lighting roads, such as the light pole in the 8 meters below the secondary roads.
2. Color temperature is too high, blinding, no sense of comfort.
3. poor heat dissipation performance, temperature rise is too high, resulting in more serious light decay, reliability becomes poor.
4. Poor performance of the driver power supply, failure after failure, from the early failure of LED street lights, more than 95% of the failure is caused by damage to the driver circuit.
5. The cost is too high, a one-time investment is too large, becoming a major bottleneck in the promotion of the application.
6. As there is no unified technical standards for LED street lights, the products of different manufacturers have very poor generality and maintenance is very difficult.