Summary:1. Energy saving. The energy consumption of white light LED is only 1/10 of that of incandescent lamp, and 1/4 of that of energy-saving lamp.
1. Energy saving. The energy consumption of white light LED is only 1/10 of that of incandescent lamp, and 1/4 of that of energy-saving lamp.
2. Longevity. The lifespan can reach more than 100,000 hours, which can be described as "once and for all" for ordinary household lighting.
3. It can work at high speed. If the energy-saving lamp is started or turned off frequently, the filament will turn black and quickly break down, so it is more efficient.
4. Solid-state packaging, which belongs to the type of cold light source. So it is easy to transport and install, and can be installed in any small and closed equipment, not afraid of vibration.
5. LED technology is improving with each passing day. Its luminous efficiency is making amazing breakthroughs, and its price is constantly decreasing. An era of white LEDs entering the home is fast approaching.
6. Environmental protection, no harmful substances of mercury. The assembly parts of LED bulbs can be easily disassembled, and can be recycled by others without being recycled by the manufacturer.
7. The light distribution technology expands the LED point light source into a surface light source, increases the light-emitting surface, eliminates glare, sublimates the visual effect, and eliminates visual fatigue;
8. Integrated design of lens and lampshade. The lens has the function of concentrating and protecting at the same time, which avoids repeated waste of light and makes the product more concise and beautiful;
9. High-power LED planar cluster packaging, and integrated design of radiator and lamp holder. It fully guarantees the heat dissipation requirements and service life of LED, and fundamentally meets the arbitrary design of LED lamp structure and shape, and the distinctive features of LED lamps.
10. Remarkable energy saving. Using ultra-bright and high-power LED light source, combined with high-efficiency power supply, it saves more than 80% of electricity than traditional incandescent lamps, and the brightness is 10 times that of incandescent lamps under the same power;
11. Ultra-long life of more than 50,000 hours, which is more than 50 times that of traditional tungsten lamps. LED adopts highly reliable advanced packaging technology - eutectic welding, which fully guarantees the long life of LED;
12. No flicker. Pure DC work, eliminating the visual fatigue caused by traditional light source stroboscopic
13. Environmental protection. Does not contain lead, mercury and other polluting elements, and has no pollution to the environment;
14. Impact resistance, strong lightning resistance, no ultraviolet (UV) and infrared (IR) radiation. No filament and glass shell, no traditional lamp breakage problem, no harm to human body, no radiation.
15. Work under low thermal voltage, reliable. Surface temperature ≤ 60°C (at ambient temperature Ta=25°C);
16. Wide voltage range, universal LED lights. 85V~264VAC full voltage range constant current, to ensure life and brightness are not affected by voltage fluctuations;
17. Adopt PWM constant current technology, high efficiency, low heat, high precision of constant current;
18. Reduce line loss and have no pollution to the power grid. Power factor ≥ 0.9, harmonic distortion ≤ 20%, EMI conforms to global indicators, reduces power loss of power supply lines and avoids high-frequency interference pollution to the power grid;
19. Universal standard lamp holder, which can directly replace existing halogen lamps, incandescent lamps and fluorescent lamps;
20. The luminous efficacy rate can be as high as 80lm/w, a variety of LED lights can be selected in color temperature, high color rendering index, and good color rendering;
Obviously, as long as the cost of LED lights decreases with the continuous improvement of LED technology. Energy-saving lamps and incandescent lamps will inevitably be replaced by LED lamps.