Perform a comprehensive overhaul according to the maintenance plan of the high-pole lighting equipment, carefully check the operation of the lamps, t
Perform a comprehensive overhaul according to the maintenance plan of the high-pole lighting equipment, carefully check the operation of the lamps, the cables of the light source and other equipment, and the electrical maintenance and use of the temporary power cord to connect the lamp. For safety, install an electric shock protection device when necessary to prevent electric shock, and at the same time , There are the following problems in daily maintenance.
(1) In the process of retraction and unwinding of the wire rope, on the one hand, check the appearance of the wire rope; on the other hand, pay attention to whether the wire rope overlaps, wire rope entanglement, corrosion, strand breakage and severe stress. Check whether the sliding parts are flexible and reliable.
(2) Replace damaged light source appliances, cables, etc., and check whether all fixing bolts are loose, safe and reliable, positioning pins and automatic hooks are flexible and reliable, etc., and those with serious corrosion must be replaced.
(3) There should be a closed cover plate fixed on the bottom motor, gearbox and transmission mechanism of the light pole to prevent the coil from being damaged due to moisture. Check whether the gear box oil is sufficient, whether the oil is black or there are impurities, and move the motor. The drive mechanism should be placed in a dry place, and the insulation resistance test (not less than 1MΩ) before use can be used.
(4) The AC contactor, thermal relay, travel switch, and control device of the command controller in the control circuit of the high pole light should be carefully inspected before operation. The electrical components found in the inspection should be replaced as soon as possible. Ill run.
(5) For the grounding protection device of high-pole lighting facilities, the lightning protection device must be checked every year during the rainy season, and the grounding resistance shall be tested. The grounding resistance value shall not be less than 10Ω.
(6) The above maintenance content must be recorded in a ledger.
After the road lamp maintenance work is completed, the electrical parts of the high-pole lighting facilities should be checked again, and the lifting transmission mechanism should be checked again. After confirming that it is correct, the lamp panel can be raised and directly hooked and unloaded before leaving the scene.