Summary:In our daily life, we cannot live without street lights. They drive us out of darkness, fill the world with light, and make life more colorful. Among
In our daily life, we cannot live without street lights. They drive us out of darkness, fill the world with light, and make life more colorful. Among these street lights, led street lights are very common. They not only have excellent energy-saving properties, but also have good decorative effects. So, do LED street lights have only advantages? What are their advantages and disadvantages? Kaichuang Optoelectronics will give you a brief introduction.
Led street lamp is a kind of lamp that uses light-emitting diode as the main material to make it for outdoor use. It can emit light mainly because we use weak electric energy to make the PN junction of this semiconductor achieve the light-emitting effect. In the case of a certain forward bias voltage and current, the electrons injected into the P region and the N region undergo radiative recombination and emit a light source when they are diffused.The reason why LED street lights are so popular is that they have the following advantages:
1. The design of led street light adopts the design form of secondary optics. We irradiate the light of led street light into the area that needs to be illuminated, which can make the light more efficient. Therefore, we are willing to use led street light in many places.
2. The light decay of LED street lamps is very small and the service life is very long. After 10 years of use, LED street lamps still have a high use value. During their continuous use for one year, their luminous decay is less than 3%.
3. The light-emitting diode of led street lamp is a kind of low voltage device, the voltage is safe to use, especially suitable for use in public places.
4. The life span of led street lights is very long, it can be used for more than 50,000 hours.
5. The light source of the led street lamp is unidirectional, and there will be no diffuse reflection, which can ensure the efficiency of light.No matter how perfect the lamps are, they will have their own shortcomings, and the same is true for led street lamps. Their shortcomings are as follows:
1. Although the light attenuation of LED street lights is low, this is basically for high-power LED street lights, while low-power LED street lights have relatively large light attenuation.
2. The light color of the LED street lamp is white. Due to individual defects in the manufacturing process and the matching error of the lens, it is easy to form a yellow circle during use, which will affect the effect of the lamp.