Summary:Sometimes the energy-saving explosion-proof lamp will have some dust on the lampshade after long-term use, which will affect the lighting effect. At t
Sometimes the energy-saving explosion-proof lamp will have some dust on the lampshade after long-term use, which will affect the lighting effect. At this time, we need to clean it up. To extend the life of the lamp, and remember to maintain it after cleaning.
1. Some explosion-proof lamps and lampshades can be cut off before opening. However, due to the complex interlocking device, it is not easy to implement, so most lamps are only marked with warning signs with the words "Forbidden to open with electricity" on the obvious part of the shell. In addition, the surface temperature of the bulb is still very high after the power is turned off. If the lampshade is opened immediately at this time, there is still a danger of igniting the explosive gas mixture in the air (mainly referring to the explosion-proof structure). Therefore, such as incandescent lamps, high-pressure mercury lamps, and high-pressure sodium lamps Such as these light sources with high surface temperature of the bulb, pay strict attention to this when the lamp can quickly open the cover. Best to wait until it cools down
2. When replacing the bulb (tube), the explosion-proof joint surface of the explosion-proof lamp should be properly protected and must not be damaged;
3. After cleaning, the flameproof surface should be coated with phosphating paste or 204-1 anti-rust oil, and other paints are strictly prohibited;
4. There should be no rust layer on the explosion-proof surface. If there is slight rust, there should be no pockmark after cleaning.
5. The sealing ring used for dustproof and waterproof must ensure that it is in good condition, which is very important for increased safety and explosion-proof lamps. If the sealing ring is seriously damaged, it must be replaced with a sealing ring of the same specification and material, and the entire lamp needs to be replaced if necessary.
6. When overhauling, pay attention to whether the lampshade is in good condition. If it is broken, it must be replaced immediately.