LED panel lights are becoming more and more demanding due to their energy saving, environmental protection, long life and other characteristics. Howe
LED panel lights are becoming more and more demanding due to their energy saving, environmental protection, long life and other characteristics. However, people often use improper use of LED lamps in their daily lives. The common causes of damage to LED panel lights are: Which ones?
1. The power supply voltage rises suddenly and surges increase.
2. The short circuit of a component or printed line or other wire in the circuit forms a local short circuit of the LED power supply path, which increases the voltage in this place, and the solder joints are welded or loose.
3. Some LEDs are short-circuited due to their own quality damage, and their original voltage drop is transferred to other LEDs. The internal resistance of the LED changes, and the voltage across the LED is uneven.
4. The temperature inside the lamp is too high, which deteriorates the characteristics of the LED; the temperature inside the lamp rises too fast; the temperature is too high during soldering or immersion tin.
5. Water enters into the lamp, and the water is conductive. The accumulation of hot air flow in the enclosed lamp forms water vapor or mist.
6. In the light source test, it is turned on and off quickly, and the charge discharge between the electrodes (that is, it fades out when it is turned off).
7. Erosion of the washing water and ultrasonic nanowave during washing.
8. Live operation; all fixtures and fixtures do anti-static work; keep the temperature and humidity of the environment.